OPTION 1: From Delhi
- Report to Vidhan Sabha Metro Station at round 6:00 PM
- Roll call and boarding the bus for Manali (Distance 570 km from Delhi, travel time is more than 15 hours).
- Departure time of bus at 6:30 PM
- Overnight travel in the bus.
OPTION 2: From Chandigarh
- Boarding Bus from Chandigarh around 11:00 PM
- Departure of 11:30 PM
- Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 2: (30th Dec, 2017)
- Arrival in Kasol in the morning
- Check-in into camps near Parvati river in Chalal, Kasol and fresh n up & rest for a while after long journey.
- At 2 pm: Entry to Himachal Hills Festival venue for Music, live concert, food, games stall etc
- Dinner & overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 3: (31th Dec, 2017)
- Get up early and enjoy the sunrise, fresh air and beauty of Kasol.
- Get fresh and take heavy & delicious breakfast.
- Enjoying the adventurous activities like rock climbing, rappelling etc.
- Free to explore Kasol or with independent activities.
- At 2 pm: Entry to Himachal Hills Festival venue for Music, live concert, food, games stall etc and new year celebration.
- Overnight stay in Kasol.
- Get up early in the morning and enjoy the sunrise, fresh air and beauty of Kasol.
- Get fresh & up and enjoy the breakfast and tea.
- Free with independent activities, can go to Tosh for snow views.
- By 4:00 pm in evening, depart to Delhi.
- Back to Delhi by early morning with relax mood and sweet memories.
OverviewWe invite you to join the Himachal Hills festival in Kasol, the paradise of harmony in Himachal Pradesh in northern part of India, which is beautifully surrounded by lush green hills along the crystal clear water echoing the splashing sounds as it hits the imperial rocks standing along the foothills of the mountains which make it surreal.
This is the festival of music, nature’s way to heal the soul. The social gathering of lively crowd, with poised environment, music so good, food so tempting and an impeccable night with twinkling stars shining so bright.
This will be a two day extravaganza of lively crowd, at the most serene environment, live DJs pumping up the beat inside you playing your favorite genres, mouth-watering cuisines to fill up your appetite and bonfire to relax and ease up your nerves all night long and in case you need to straighten your tired legs you will be provided with your personal tents amidst the nature.
- Travelling via AC deluxe bus (Delhi –Kasol - Delhi)
- 2 nights & 3 days stay in camps in Chalal near festival ground
- Tent on triple/twin sharing basis.
- 2 breakfast at the campsite
- 2 meal coupon for the Himchal Hills Festival
- Neat & clean location near the river
- Sanitary arrangement at the camp site
- Common washrooms & toilets at the venue.
- For safety- seperate zone for couples & girls.
- Entry to festival venue with passes or entry band.
- Barbeque (Ver/Non-Veg) & Hookah - Additional charge.