Day 1 (28th DEC)
- Early morning arrive at the Leh airport. Get transfered to our guest house.
- On reaching Leh we
check into our guesthouse and freshen up.
- This day is a rest day to acclimatise to the altitude of Ladakh.
- Later we will explore the local market of Chanspa and the Old Fort Road on foot.
- After sundown it’s a must to try the local kababs and street food on Old Fort Road.
- After dinner, we return to the guesthouse for the night.
Day 2 (29th DEC)
- In the morning after
breakfast we get ready for out local Leh city sightseeing tour.
- Visit the Amazing Leh Palace, War Memorial, Shanti Stupa and other places of interest.
- After dinner at the cafe or at the guest house we call it a night.
- Overnight at our guest
Day-3 (30th DEC)
- Soon after breakfast
we head up go to Khardungla pass.
- Khardungla is the worlds highest motor-able road which is a must visit in Ladakh.
- After a photo session
and a meal at the worlds highest cafe we head back down to Leh city.
- Before heading to the guest house we head to one of the many famous monasteries around Leh city.
- Overnight in guest house.
Day-4 (31st DEC)
- This morning we pack
up, check out and head to Pangong Lake.
- En-route to Pangong we stop over at the famous Shey Monastery.
- If we are lucky we
would witness the monks at Shey Monastery in Prayer.
- Soon we reach Pangong Lake, which is one of the highest salt water lake in the world.
- Explore three idiots / shooting point. The cafes by the lake and the surroundings.
- We head further to our home stay which is in a beautiful village off the main commercial areas.
- The perfect evening shall lead us to our count down for new years by the Lake.
- This shall most definitely be one of the best new year destinations till date.
- Over night in home stays
Day-5 (1st JAN)
- In the morning, after breakfast. We say goodbye to our wonderful hosts and make our way back to Leh.
- We explore some of the small villages on our way back to Leh.
- This is our last chance for souvenir shopping in Leh.
- Overnight stay at the guesthouse.
Day-6 (2nd JAN)
- Early this morning we check out of our hotel and head to the Leh airport.
- Return back to Delhi with beautiful and cherished memories.
OverviewThis is an exclusive trip for people wanting to celebrate NEW YEARS in a DIFFERENT WAY. We have specially organized our 31 night (New Year’s Eve) on the banks of the famous PANGONG LAKE which shall be frozen at the time of our stay. So one can actually walk on the Pangong lake during this time. The surrounds shall be cover in the whitest snow you could ever imagine.
- All transport as per itinerary in tempo travelers.
- Family run guest
house in quaint and beautiful location
- 5 Nights accommodation - Leh & Pangong lake
- Transfers for Leh, Khardungla pass and Pangong lake
- Airport pick up & drop transfers from leh
- Local experienced driver cum guide
- Licenses and permits
for Leh and Pangong Lake.
- Parking, toll taxes and driver’s allowance for the entire trip.
- Air fare
- Any local transport other than the included transport
- Meals on the trip.
- Rent of
- Personal Medication.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, internet cafe expenses.
- Any adventure activities/entrances.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in "COST INCLUDES."
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.