* Start from Gurgaon by 9:30 pm
* Stop at any decent roadside hotel for dinner
* Breakfast & Freshen up at Pokhran.
* Reach the campsite & check in to the Swiss Camps.
* Freshen Up and take some rest.
* After lunch chill at the campsite.
* Go for sunset camel dune safari.
* Come back to the campsite by evening.
* Folk music & dance along with tea and snacks.
* Dinner, bonfire & sleep overnight.
* Wake Up & breakfast at the campsite.
* Depart for Kuldhar.
* Explore the haunted village of Kuldhar.
* Depart for Jaisalmer fort & guided tour of Jaisalmer Fort.
* Lunch, leisure & Jaisalmer self-exploration (& shopping)
* Sunset by the fort & evening walk along the old city.
* Chill at Jaisalmer’s best Rooftop Cafes.
* Dinner & sleep overnight at the Hotel.
* Wake up & after breakfast check out from the Hotel.
* Visit Longewala- Battlefield, war memorial walk, war bunkers & trenches .
* Post lunch depart for Gurgaon & reach Gurgaon by next morning with amazing trip memories.
OverviewThe fort of Jaisalmer is a breathtaking sight: a massive sandcastle rising from the sandy plains like a mirage from a bygone era. No place better evokes exotic camel-train trade routes and desert mystery. Ninety-nine bastions encircle the fort’s still-inhabited twisting lanes. Inside are shops swaddled in bright embroideries, a royal palace and numerous businesses looking for your tourist rupee. Despite the commercialism, it’s hard not to be enchanted by this desert citadel. Beneath the ramparts, particularly to the north, the narrow streets of the old city conceal magnificent havelis, all carved from the same golden-honey sandstone as the fort- hence Jaisalmer’s designation as the Golden City.
A city that has come back almost from the dead in the past half-century, Jaisalmer may be remote, but it’s certainly not forgotten – indeed it’s one of Rajasthan’s biggest tourist destinations.
* AC transfer from Gurgaon to Jaisalmer & back as per the travel itinerary.
* 3 meals – 1 meal Day 1(Dinner) + 1 meal Day 2( Breakfast) + 1 meal Day 3( Breakfast )
* Accommodation for 2 nights – 1 Night in Swiss Tents and 1 Night in a Hotel at Jaisalmer.
* Camel Dune Safari at Jaisalmer.
* Trip Captain throughout the trip.
* Driver night charges, toll tax, etc.
* Any other expense not mentioned in the cost include column.
* Alcohol and other drinks .
* Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member .
* Entry fees/Camera fees for entering into the monuments .